Thursday, November 15, 2007

I Went To Paris - Part One

Yes to celebrate my birthday last monday, we are Grant family from Neuchatel spend a long weekend in Paris.

And more interesting for me because I bought some beautiful French Fabrics there too:)

But the trip is not just all about fabrics, lovely shopping place as like Lafayette, Printemps is really pleasant to see and is more than just a department store.Yes we've been to Paris before but not our little one, so we still take her to sight seeing place like Eiffel Tower, Sacre Coeur, Latin quarter, and of course Centre Pompidou, maybe is not Tate Gallery in London or Moma in NY yet, but this is really a place you have to come if you like a Modern Art like us. And they even have a section for children where they can painting on the wall freely!

Yes so on and on, long listed and you can see my nuriana blogs for more photos later on, after I update hers:)




6 comments:

glasfaden said...

You lucky girl! I miss big cities. I can hardly wait to see your creations with your new fabric treasuries :-)

karlita said...

Ira - i love Paris!!! Great to read about it :), must be fun to see Paris trough your childs eyes - like discovering the city all over again, i imagen!

StaroftheEast said...

Lucky you :) Sunds like you've had a lovely birthday :D Congrats again!

X by Leina Neima said...

Lovely post about your trip :) I love Paris, too :) And very late - happy birthday wishes...

Estherly.S said...

Hey ira, happy birthday and i like your blog :)
I'm linking yours to mine

ArtMind said...

Happy birthday, Ira!
You can tell you had a great time :)