Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Package My Bags

Everyone have their own way to package their items, and for most of the jewellery designers shouldn't be a problem at all. Because so many out there gorgeous jewellery boxes are available!

For me? Put some tissue papers to wrap my bags is out of questions! That kind of a safety way to wrap of the bag is boring:)))

So this what I've done, I bought some gorgeous handmade papers which won't cost me fortune, I made my own personalised cards with my scrap fabrics and I wrap the bag beautifully and if I'm in the mood I give a piece of ribbon for a lovely finishing touch:)

here some of the sample:


11 comments:

X by Leina Neima said...

Lovely, they really look beautiful!

Kreativlink said...

Looks like I have to order a bag :)

Tina said...

It's always nice to receive a beautifully packaged parcel.

Heli said...

They look cute and I agree, the joy is double when you receive a nice packaged product :)

ingermaaike said...

Very pretty way of packaging.

I Heart That! Dance said...

Aww Ira, they look fabulous! I agree about the tissue paper --boooo, not good enough for your wonderful creations :D

StaroftheEast said...

Yes package is half of the whole idea :) Looks great, Ira!

susarto said...

beautiful ira! :D
i love getting pretty packages. it makes them more special! ♥

ixela said...

Nice package... really a great idea!

ArtMind said...

There's nothing better then a beautiful wrapped gift! Lovely idea! :)

Vilt à la Kim said...

I alos try to make a nice gift from it, re- using . My secret santa 's gift- reciever will get a little box I got from Star....