Friday, November 28, 2008

ANITA'S BAG

About three months ago my friend Anita help me out with the photos for my shop just like this one

She is a proffessional photographer, which you can see her temporary website here

Today, for saying a big thank you, my Nuri and I went to see her to give her one of my multitask bag especially made for her.

Anita Bag


Of course the bag will be available in my shop soon!

Here Nuriana with her winter gear ready to go to see Anita and Basil, she love to see them because Anita' son Basil is one of her friend:)

ready to go

waiting for the bus

11 comments:

Kreativlink said...

Beautiful bag! But the real star of course is Nuriana! Hehehe.. such a sweetie! :)

Heli said...

I am sure she will be very delightful for her present and Basil will be happy too :)

Pamela Angus said...

I agree with K - Nuriana is so cute! I'm sure Anita will love her new bag too!

Star of the East said...

Nuriana is such a cutie :)

Sigmosaics said...

Gorgeous bag (as are all your bags!) .. Nuri is just so gorgeous Ira!!

matchstickgirl said...

she is soooo coool !!!

get ready !!!

hhehehehhh

ArtMind said...

OOhh, she's SO cute, Ira!! :)

ingermaaike said...

Nuriana look so very cute in her winter outfit..

Ravenhill said...

The bag is beautiful and oh, your little one is just darling. Her expression is priceless! Have a great weekend!
~Emily

susarto said...

nuri is so adorable, ira :D
i really can't get over how fast she is growing!!!!

and the bag is beautiful, of course :D

I Heart That! Dance said...

Awww, lookit wee Nuri and her adorable self! And I'm jealous of the person who got your bag :)