Thursday, January 01, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy New year everyone,
2008 just gone, bad or good is a history now.
2009...hm I can't wait to see what this year will bring to me:)

Right now, I post this blog from my brother in law's house in Balclutha, NZ. Yesterday we just back from Queenstown, where you might be more familiar with the region setting from The Lord of The Ring.

I have to admit, this holiday is a bit tiring but is a lovely one and soon we will off again to Stewart Island for a fishing trip!

Again, I wish you are all will have a wonderful time in year 2009!

14 comments:

Heli said...

Wishing you lovely holiday time there Ira, relax! And Happy and good year 2009 :)

ArtMind said...

Happy 2009, Ira! I wish you and your family all the best for the year to come! We miss you at the thread but now we can start counting down... :)

dindi said...

I wish you and your family a Happy New Year, Ira!!

ingermaaike said...

Have great time and may you have a fun and creative filled 2009

Malene said...

It looks so beautiful, Ira. I hope you will enjoy the rest of your stay. Happy New Year!

Star of the East said...

Happy New Year!

Sigmosaics said...

sounds as though you are having a lovely trip Ira ... happy new years to you and your family :))))
we miss you!
hugs
Kerrin

l'actrice said...

Right back to you and have lots of fun Ira:-)

Brownbunybyiris

antigoni said...

Happy New Year Ira!!!!

X by Leina Neima said...

Why I think, it is warm there... I send you my best wishes for new year!!!!

jealousydesign said...

Happy new year to you and your family!

Gunnels blog said...

Happy Near Year 2009!

fleurfatale said...

enjoy your holiday Ira and I wish you a year full of happiness!!!!!

twolefthands said...

Happy new Year Ira, I am hoping you are having a ball! Catch a big fish! I miss seeing you on Esy!