Monday, June 15, 2009

PETIT CRESSIER

This medium bag actually is smaller version of my Cressier bag. At the beginning I wasn't sure that I want to work with Jute or burlap because their fibers is really unfriendly with my allergic and cause me sneeze all the time! But then I found some gorgeous burlap in my local textile supplier here in Neuchatel, and they stock up many beautiful colours! I just hope that they will continue to sell them there because I love making this textile now!:)








10 comments:

Kreativlink said...

They are SO pretty! :)

viltk said...

Very pretty!!!
Must have been a lot of work!

ingermaaike said...

I love that material too!

Rita from alatvian.etsy.com said...

Very beautiful creations!

karuski said...

They are gorgeous Ira! I love this design of Cressier!

-minna

ArtMind said...

I'm more a big bag girl but these are extremely cute! :)

karlita said...

they are so adorably cute!

X by Leina Neima said...

They look lovely and really pretty :)

Adorebynat said...

Love your bags. Beautiful designs. Hope that I could get one of them when things are steadier in my life. Thanks for visiting my blog. Yes I'm back to Canada now and try to rebuild our life again. Good knowing your blog too!

twolefthands said...

These are such gorgeous purses, I love the shape and the size!