Monday, July 13, 2009

EUROPEAN STREET TEAM CHALLENGE - THE COLOURS WHICH MAKE YOU HAPPY

Estella from Star of the East pick me as a new boss for the next challenge! Thank you Star:)

So for the next challenge, I want you to make anything that you like from your favourite colours! This is an open and wide choices, so please participate ladies and few gentlemen:)

I will waiting for your challenge until 10PM Swiss time next Monday!

Happy creating and do please convo me with your challenge, thank you:)

And here are the challenge:

karuski



yourdoll



LaTouchables



Babongo



binkaminka



alatvian



hatsbags



Sumikoshop



roroism



happyment



kraplap



toosis



star of the east



MGMart



JaneBo Felt



fleurfatale



meltemsem



kreativling



PetitPlat




miamiamia



kreativlink



Misty Aurora



creationsbyeve



bijouxdellostregatto



iragranteco



aegeansea



Sigmosaics



LeelaBijou



ingermaaike



XauXau



vadjutka



XauXauSummer



dinafragola

16 comments:

XauXau said...

I already have some thoughts in my head!! :)

Congrats, Ira!!

ingermaaike said...

Ahaaaaa that is a purple one with some red thrown in...

Congrats on winning and thank you very much for being the weeks host!

Dawn of LaTouchables said...

Great theme, Ira, and congrats to you for your beautiful reversible bag!!!

X by Leina Neima said...

Super theme!! And congrats my dear :)

Star of the East said...

Lovely theme indeed!

I bijoux dello Stregatto said...

Cpongrats!! Very nice theme!

St├ęphanie Kilgast said...

Congrats!!
Very large new theme indeed :)

matchstickgirl said...

hmmmmmm blood red ,.... and slime green ......

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

congratulations Ira !!!

Kreativlink said...

Congrats Ira! YAY! :)

Jane_Bo said...

Congrats with winning! Great theme!

Sigmosaics said...

congratulations Ira!!

What a wonderful new theme .. it will be interesting to see all the favourite colors and creations!!

LeelaBijou said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love the theme! ^_^

karuski said...

Congratulations Ira!

Wow, I was the first one this time (quite extraordinary, lol)!

-minna

TooSis said...

lovely challenge. My favorit color is turquoise blue...
pinar

MGMart said...

Congrats Ira, fo winning last week!
I love all the entered pieces :)
Hugs xo

creationsbyeve said...

gorgeous listings!!