Saturday, August 15, 2009

PHOTO SHOOT IN JARDIN BOTANIQUE

As she did before my friend Anita who is a professional photographer help me out again with the photo shoot for my New Collection. This time we didn't do in the studio or inside the house but since the weather is fantastic we went out there to Neuchatel's Jardin Botanique.

In this post, I'm the one who shot these images so you won't see me in action. Anita and little Miss N will be the main character after the bags:))))

Here some photos how it went and of course our little mademoiselle was there to make sure everything runing smoothly:)))



before everything else, ice cream first! yum:))


Now is the choosing time, which one first...?


hold the bag tightly please....


where the best position for this one....?


ehem.... mum!!!! I'm here....


yep, the work is starting, just a little bit mess!


those woods must be look fantastic as the background


I wonder how this going to look like:)


petite mademoiselle don't want to move!


that moss look great....


how she concentrated with little miss N ups and downs all the time!


Everything end up perfectly and we did more than two hours, sweaty, tired and need more ice cream....

I bet you want to see the photos in the shop now, I'm afraid you still have to wait little bit longer because Anita need to edit them first:)))
So be patient please....., oh you can still see the bags with photos I shot here I will change them once Anita done with editing!

22 comments:

Kreativlink said...

Woah! That must result in some amazing shots!!!
And so much fun was had :)

Rita alias alatvian said...

Lucky you to have such a friend!

ingermaaike said...

What a fun adventure and work combination!

Monica said...

I bet those are going to be awesome! Your little girl is so cute :)

BlueTerracotta said...

What a wonderful place for a photo shoot! I can't wait to see the final results!

Star of the East said...

Looking forward to see the results!

Queen B. said...

Looks like a fun day. Looking forward to seeing the results.

Dawn of LaTouchables said...

That looks like a lot of fun!

MGMart said...

Looks like you had a great fun!Can't wait to see the photos!
I love little Miss N top, she look so cute :)
xo

karuski said...

Looks like you had a nice & productive day!

Maria Allen said...

Ira...these will turn out great!! I think the nature theme you guys going with plays nicely with the nature of your products being eco friendly. Also, the rich texture on the background juxtaposing the clean lines and the rich colors of your bags!! Can't wait to see them!! :)

xo
Maria
http://www.marialuna.etsy.com

beck said...

Love the photo's. Looks like a fun day, your little one is a sweetie xo

Nicole said...

This post is awesome in so many ways - good friends spending time together, a little girl who gets to see two women working for themselves and following their dreams, being outside in nature, finding new themes for your great looking bags.... ice cream!! Need I say more? Great post.

karlita said...

Wow, that will look very beautiful, can't wait to see the finished ones!

Huismus said...

I'm so glad you 'spammed' once again, because I didn't see this yet!! :-) I bet the pics wil be awesome, just as your bags..

ArtMind said...

Wow, Ira, that is an amazing process you're showing here! I bet you were tired like hell and I do hope you treated yourself with icecream in the end! :)

jealousydesign said...

Looks like a perfect and fun day :)

LeelaBijou said...

Oh, those will end up really well! :)

matchstickgirl said...

fab Ira !!! they look amazing !!!!

Paperfection said...

Looks like fun!!

twolefthands said...

Ira, your daughter is precious and the photo shoot amazing!

Sebastian said...

Always fun to see the creative process of another photographer :)

And the results were great!