Wednesday, August 12, 2009

SNEAK PREVIEW

I have two shops on Etsy, iragrant and iragranteco .

Like it or not, I have to admit is hard to keep them both equal! Especially when the new one getting more admires, and the first one kind of stand still and feel unloved! So I do my best it won't happen that way. I love my first shop, as much as the new one and I determinant to make them both stay on Etsy Bag Map equally.

Lately, I'm working hard to make New Collection for my iragrant shop. In total there are five new style of bags for Autum and Winter. I hope they will well received and make iragrant shop in a par again with her little sister:)

and here little bit sneak peek from me:)


15 comments:

ayatasarim said...

wow:) waiting with surprises:) your new collection:) good luck for the lucky news:)

Jane_Bo said...

I find the both of your shop very lovely). Curious to see new collection!

Rita alias alatvian said...

Ira! It seems to be WOW again! But the bit sneak peek is sooooo little! :) Good luck with the new collection!

ingermaaike said...

OOOOOooooohh looking good!

Kreativlink said...

Yummy!

Swiedebie said...

Nice sneak previews. Exciting!!!

fleurfatale said...

oooh, I am curious for your new colection, it's about time I own an Iragrant bag too, because I like them sooo much!

Heli said...

I know it is so hard to keep 2 shops alive. That's why my animals are still on vacation until...who knows.

Really looking forward to see your new bags!

Huismus said...

You've made us really curious now.. Looking great!!

Dina Fragola said...

I am sooo curious now :)

karuski said...

Looks like you are full of energy again Ira! Good to hear new designs are on their way, can't wait to see them all:)

kraplap said...

that looks yummy !

Dawn of LaTouchables said...

Ira, whatever you do, it will be beautiful! the photos look so delicious!

ira said...

Thank you so much Ladies, all your comments mean a lots to me:)

Anna+Lila said...

such a tease Ira! I can't wait to see more!