Saturday, October 17, 2009

Making Alyssa

My daughter always want to 'help' me, especially when involve fabric cutting:)
She also love to ask me to make this and that for her which I always say yes and promised to make them for her.

But yesterday she didn't get that promised anymore, she just stay around my table work and won't move until we do something together! So we did and we make a lovely Alyssa the pinky chien:)

Let me introduce you with Alyssa, with mummy help I make it by myself, well, kind of:)


Of course mummy have to make her first, mummy said this doggy originally made by Lessa J. Perry here


oke, that's fluffy stuff need to be in!


oooops need some more hm...


more? I can't believe how greedy she is, she look tiny!


oke, now she already half made, nice...:)


but mummy said need some more or she going to be wobly Alyssa!


now I need to help mummy with the thread, I really want to do this I'm a big girl now. Mummy said NO I said YES!


Look! She almost done, I do need Mummy to finished the sewing bits:))))


Yeah!!!! look at her, snuggle up with me already:))))

21 comments:

Rita alias alatvian said...

How sweet! Thank you so much for sharing!

karuski said...

She's a big girl already! You shared a great sewing project:)

jealousydesign said...

So sweet. Already crazy about fabric and sewing just like mom :)

Jewels said...

Too cute! My Mimi is just like that with my yarns and beads. A little seamstress in the making! Congrats! ;)

Vivi said...

What a little darling!! And hooray for a future crafter in the making! :D

Star of the East said...

They look adorable together!

LeelaBijou said...

Awww, how cute! ^_^

Kreativlink said...

Ha! Well done you two! Heheh.. sweet Nuriana will grow into a wonderful EST member! :D

Dina Fragola said...

So cute!!!! :) Wow, it still looks like it's hot where you live...

Monica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sebastian said...

Both the doll and the daughter are beautiful!

Well, the daughter is at least. The doll is definitely 'cute' at least :)

Monica said...

She is such a sweetie and looks so proud of her little friend, as she should be!

evihan said...

sooo cuteee...
many kissess from Istanbullll

Maria Allen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maria Allen said...

Too cute Ira!! She reminded me of me when I was her age. I would bugged my mom to let me make something. I loved fabric trimmings. She let me use her sewing machine eventually and tought me how to sew. I made TONS of scrunchies and bags. Not sure why I didn't keep up with it though. I guess life took me to a different direction :)

Thanks for sharing sweetie!!

xo Maria

Kuutydruk said...

OH, this is so cute! :)
You have a lovely daughter and she can be proud of her mummy
THank you for sharing this with us :)

Ravenhill said...

This is just darling! She is a lovely sweetheart! How wonderful to do this sewing project together! Such a nice and clever mommy you are!!!

Kaja said...

She's just adorable!

And it is a great idea! My daughter (seems as they are about the same age), would love to do that.

But, she's my most mistreated customer...

Ruby Clover said...

Well hello there Alyssa! Nuri looks like she's really got that needle and thread stuff down, she'll be a great assistant in a few years :) Can't believe how big your baby is getting Ira!!

vadjutka said...

how cute she is!!

ayatasarim said...

very lovely daughter you have dear Ira:) lovely share