Wednesday, October 07, 2009

My Own Website

I always want my own website, but the cost to make one and the intimidating idea how to promote the site is really put me off for good. Until today, out of the blue Gila as you might know as Strumpfkunst contacted me and ask me if I'm interest to have a free website. She need a project where she can practising to become a better website designer!

Oh gosh, what an offer! Of course I say yes without hesitate!:)))
Almost forget to say THANK YOU SO MUCH GILA DARLIN'...

So, there you are she is starting to make the site now:)


website in progress


If you want to find more the real story behind this project, please check Gila blog here.

15 comments:

Chichiboulie said...

fabulous!

MGMart said...

Wow Ira!! Looking great already!! You are one lucky girl :)
xo

Dawn of LaTouchables said...

I would say 'yes' too! That is so wonderful!!!

panyizsuzsi said...

Good luck with it! You will love to have an own!

Monica said...

How exciting! Look forward to seeing it :)

Gila said...

Websites are easy! This will be super-duper osCommerce online store! :)

At least if I can convince it to please add the white background again where it was looking so fabulous just half an hour ago.

But - hopefully, this shop will become my benchmark eventually... and make it easier to offer an online shop for less than $1000 to fellow crafters.

karuski said...

Very nice idea! Just one thing, I wouldn't put it in public until it's finished. Just to avoid any confusion...

Gila said...

Off to bed now; improved one aspect, haven't fixed multi-image in listing yet. Will get to it tomorrow or sth, I hope.

ArtMind said...

Ohh that looks fabulous already! Super!

ingermaaike said...

Very cool!

Rita alias alatvian said...

You lucky girl! It's great!

mamutopia said...

Lucky you, it looks beautiful!

Star of the East said...

Looking great already, you lucky duck :)

LeelaBijou said...

fantastic!!!

Maria Allen said...

Wow..this is great for you Ira. I am so happy for you. From the look of what I saw on your blog, does this mean you will be revising the look and feel of your whole branding as well?