Friday, December 11, 2009

Pressy From Santa

Look what Santa bring for me today!!!! Yiipeee!!!:))))
Ooops, sorry for this emotional post, we are European Street Team have this Secret Santa games once a year on the Xmas time. This time has organised by the lovely Artmind. She pair me with The Super Talented and Wonderful Thongbai Tatong .

Please don't be jealous, but look what she sent to me:))).
Two beautiful Silk Scarves! They are so pretty, soft and the lace, omigosh just so dainty and delicate!!! I think I'm the most happiest girl in the world today and still can't stop myself grin from ear to ear!!! Thank you so much Bai Sweety:)))





9 comments:

ingermaaike said...

Oh what beauties! You lucky lady :-D

evihan said...

at an elegant gifttt...:-)

BlueTerracotta said...

Wonderful gift! I know you'll enjoy those!

Vivi said...

OOH they are soooo pretty!! :)

karuski said...

Beautiful, they will look really lovely on you!

baahar said...

Wow !! Enjoy your gifts dear :)

gr8jewellery said...

They're fabulous Ira! A truly gorgeous gift! :)

ArtMind said...

wow, they are absolutely gorgeous, Ira! What a fantastic gift Bai send you! Thanks so much for participating both of you! :)

Maria Allen said...

Lucky you!! That is beautiful indeed!!