Friday, April 23, 2010

About My Girl...

I think is normal for a new mum to talk about her baby all the time. The amazing feeling when you hold your little one and never stop feeling grateful how lucky you are. But what I find out later on, that feeling never stop and you find that every change of your little one still as exciting as the first time:)

Here my girl when she was three:)




And here she is now:)




Yes I still and always be a proud mummy, and never stop talking about her no matter what:)

4 comments:

DeerLola said...

oh Ira, I can so relate to your feelings ! I always say, when it comes to your children all clich├ęs apply. They are little miracles and the best thing that ever happened to me :) Your daughter is such a cutie !!

ingermaaike said...

She is so cute! Being a parent is what it is all about, the rest is just frilly stuff :-D

ArtMind said...

I can see why you are a proud mummy! Gorgeous, sweet little girl you have - I bet she takes after you! ;)

Arctida said...

Ooohhh, she is such a cutie, Ira! I agree with Art, I can see why you are a proud mom! My little girl is almost four and I can really related to talk-about-her-baby all the time :)