Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Creative Space


I don't think I'm doing something special today, finishing some orders and try to make a new bag in between.

But there is something special happened yesterday, after waiting more than one week, well usually only three days, er... blame it to the volcano ash! My Lithuanian Linen arrived at last! Oh yes:)))

Spring Colour Lithuanian Linen

Do you want to see more of my Linen Collection? Please check them here:)

If you want to see more creative space don't forget to check kootoyoo blog.

4 comments:

Chichiboulie said...

gorgeous colours! can't wait to see what comes of it!

ArtMind said...

Ohh, lovely colors you have there!
I'm excited for you - very - and I might be getting my own sewing machine very soon too! Can't wait to try out some sewing myself! :)

gr8jewellery said...

Beautiful Spring colours!!

Chicken Willow said...

What lovely colours.