Saturday, April 17, 2010

New Baby

I've got a new sewing machine last month, you can say she is my dream sewing machine. It took me months to be able to take her home because...er... I need to do some saving first and she doesn't come cheap! Luckily the lady in the shop trust me and keep her for me until I paid it off:)

So remember this corner from a pic that I took last year?


Now, become this baby, it's a Bernina Industrial Sewing Machine from seventies!:)


Then when I check all the old files to find that corner picture, I found these two, believe me how I wish my shelves will always look like this....



Oh well, maybe if I'm too busy organising my fabrics I won't have enough time for sewing......, yes I know it's a lame excuses:)))

10 comments:

baahar said...

l looove industrial sewing machines .. they run so smooth and can handle a lot.

Have fun with it :)

Nancy van den Boom said...

Congratulations on the new baby! Enjoy I'm sure you will!

gr8jewellery said...

Congrats on your purchase and what a fabulous collection of yummy fabrics!!!

karuski said...

That's a great purchase Ira! These industrial machines seldom get you into trouble and even if something breaks they should be easily repaired. No moving parts as in new ones you know;)

Rita alias alatvian said...

Congrats to the new helper!

Happy crafting!

kraplap said...

ohhh Ira, that's a great machine ! I am envious !!!

Dawn of LaTouchables said...

Ira, I LOVE your new sewing machine, and I can't wait to see how it performs for you! This is such a beauty, and now you can make some of your dreams come true, as far as going through multiple layers and the like---brilliant acquisition, for your already brilliant creations!

BHB Kidstyle said...

What a lovely baby you have! So cute! :)
Enjoy it, dear! It means you can make more wonderful bags!

ingermaaike said...

Oh yesssss for fun toys!

jealousydesign said...

Nice new toy :) Have fun!