Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Pretty Things In The Mail

Many of you already know, that I use Inger beautiful flower for Large Cressier Bag.
So as usual, I always asks her to make me some more flowers, but yesterday to my big surprise, darling Inger sent me something special with those flowers, something like this flower:)

I speechless to be honest and only can say thank you thank you and thank you for her beautiful pressy:)

Oh my lucky story is not ending yet, two and half months ago, when I return from my long holiday, something beautiful and cute already waiting for me at home:)
This time sent by the lovely Kristin directly from Istanbul, Turkey. She is a talented artist and the proud owner of Evihan .
You must be wonder, what took me so long to tell you about Kristin pressy. Well is my fault, she sent me this cute ladybug and my daughter thought that supposed to be for her and she snap it before I had a chance to say no!
As usual I couldn't find it until I declutter her treasury boxes, there she goes hiding in there with her pretty little things:)

Thank you so much Kristin and this time I make sure it will always be with me!:)







15 comments:

L'Accent Nou - creative projects said...

Great! Lucky you! ;)

LeelaBijou said...

Oh, how lucky! Gorgeous goodies! :)

baahar said...

They are both beautiful :) Lucky girl !!

Ginny Huber said...

beautiful presents and it is lovely how much you like and appreciate them!

Ginny Huber said...

Lovely, Ira..and lovely, too is your delight at receiving them!

Michelle said...

Oh yes Indeed, Ira,
your such a lucky Girl!!!!!

ingermaaike said...

It is my great pleasure to send you a flower just for you, through the years you have supported me and now it was time you had a flower for you and not for the bags for customers :-D
It fits so well in that gorgeous blue vase!

ira said...

Oh thank you so much Inger, sometimes work on the top everything else, is so lovely to get a treat like this:)

vadjutka said...

such a cutie!!

evihan said...

hehehe:-)) Iraa thank you soo much for your lovely words and featuree..I am spolit for the second time todayyyy...thank you for your beingggg

xxxxxx

ira said...

I'm the one who should say thank you so much Kristin and apologises for this long delay posting:)

jealousydesign said...

beautiful things :)

Kreativlink said...

Ohhhh! You lucky girl you! :)

birribe said...

What a beautiful flower suits perfect in the blue vase

Star of the East said...

~You lucky girl :)