Friday, April 02, 2010

Project one...


From this month, I promise myself for once a month I will try to make a project for myself, for my girl, our home or for anything I like. I think I need it, so I can always be creative and not only stuck with the bags for the whole year:)

I start it today, I make this pretty scarf. The material is Lithuanian Linen in pink colour. The linen is beautiful but I have to wash it three time times before I start to sew the fabric to get the softness I want.

Also today I managed to finish two clutches which already been cut from last year and I want to participate this week EST challenge which the theme is button and host by P8 :)







8 comments:

Vilt à la Kim said...

beautyfull Ira!
Good for you, making at least one thing for yourself once a month.

vadjutka said...

great idea ira!

btw, that pouch is so lovely!

LeelaBijou said...

Ira, amazing idea! Beautiful work on your pink pouch too :)

ingermaaike said...

I love linen, how it becomes ever more beautiful with wear and age! Great to be creating just for you :-D

Star of the East said...

Lovely clutches!
sounds like a good plan to make things for yourself :)

LabSpace said...

Ira: lovely scarf and wonderful clutch pouch! I also want to make something for myself... but I keep postponing all the time! And the children also ask me to make things for them, and naturally they come first (after my Etsy shop, haha!). But perhaps if one makes an appointment with oneself, and plans properly, then the idea can become reality!

gr8jewellery said...

So lovely! I love both the scarf and the clutch, well done! :)

L'Accent Nou - creative projects said...

Congratulations! It was a good idea!