Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Weekly Favourite

Oh yes, this is a new post. I love to shop but for the wallet reason I can't do it too often. It won't stop me from building my favourite designer or shop tho:)

And for the first time I will share with you my favourite shop openly.

Now I will pick beautiful clothing from MQuin who lives and works from her home in Madrid, Spain. I love her clean designs and simple but if you take a closer look you can see her designs just like a beautiful wearable sculpture and it does need skill to make these clothes comfortable to wear!

So please enjoy her work as much as I do:)






10 comments:

ingermaaike said...

Ooooh yessss I so would love to have one of her wearable pieces of art!

Omnia said...

Oooh I can see why it's your favourite! Lovely clothes, clearly such high quality :)

Sigmosaics said...

yay!!! I LOVE Milka's creations too .. beautiful favorites today Ira :D

Her work is chic and oh so stylish. XXXX to you both!

Kuutydruk said...

Thank you for introducing her! The disigns are truly wonderful!

Vilt à la Kim said...

lovely dresses looks like origami with textile...

fleurfatale said...

indeed, very beautiful fabric orgami!!!!

gr8jewellery said...

So beautiful!! Love her work and her photos!

Kreativlink said...

Oh yes, her work is beautiful!

Rita alias alatvian said...

Great creations and great pictures!

MQuin said...

Thank you so much Ira for featuring my shop!! And thank you all for the lovely comments :D **blush blush**