Monday, May 10, 2010

Bonne Fête Maman


Last Friday, I had tears in my eyes when my little girl gave me something very special for me. As usual I pick her at her school and instead of running to me like she always does, she suddenly dissapear only to come to me with this beautiful bouquet:)

She made this very cute flower at school with a photo of her big grins and a beautiful song by Ann Rocard which she sang to me when she gave it to me, apparently that what her teacher Malorry asked her to do:)


Bonne fête Maman
Je t'aime t'aime tant

J'ai cueilli quelque fleurs
Tout au fond de mon cœur
J'en ai fait un bouquet
Qui ne fane jamais

Bonne fête Maman
Je t'aime t'aime tant

On the way back at home, she asked me if I understand with Tout au fond de mon cœur, yes sweetheart, mummy understand very well.......






What a lucky mum I'm, to have a lovely girl like her.......:)

12 comments:

fleurfatale said...

ooh how sweet!!!!

MGMart said...

Oh, how sweet your little daughter is Ira!!! And what a lovely flower you got!
xo

Dawn of LaTouchables said...

What a precious angel! You are lucky, Ira, and that gift is special!

vadjutka said...

aaah, how cute she is - she is a very good girl!

jealousydesign said...

So sweet :)

baahar said...

Aww, how sweet !!

Kreativlink said...

You are indeed very lucky with your Nuriana! :)

Ginny Huber said...

How very sweet, Ira! The gift, the photos, your little girl!!

starrybluesky said...

Aw what a cutie ! I especially like the last photo :)

l'actrice said...

Wow! That's so sweet. She is already so talented:-) Lucky Ira!

X by Leina Neima said...

:=) She is so sweet... happy mum you are!

Nancy van den Boom said...

Oh such a lovely girl your Nuri!