Thursday, May 27, 2010

My Creative Space

So what I did last week and earlier this week?
Finished another Le Cabas for my eco shop of course, this time in Orange and Natural colour.

Le Cabas

Then arranging some of my burlap too, I need to get some new colour for the next seasons.


Talking about next seasons, I also busy preparing some new collection for it. This time I won't start listing them until all complete, but I will make them also in Summer colour and continue to Autumn and Winter colour.

I need to be painstakingly patient to finish this style of bags, do you fancy to have a sneak preview? Then you will understand what I mean:)



Stay tune for this one, I will give you some more progress later on:)

For more creative space, please check kootoyoo blog.

10 comments:

matchstickgirl said...

oooooooo Ira it is wonderful !!!!!!!
ù
I adore pleating and tiny ruffeling ...its so victorian and wonderful !!!!!!!

I am sure you are on the right track ...

brilliant !!!!!!!!!!!

Škorčica said...

Great fabrics!
I like orange so much :)

Star of the East said...

Your new bag looks gorgeous, looking forward to the end results!

NorraSud by ROROISM said...

love both the eco an dthe frilled project!!

gretchenmist said...

thanks for the sneak peak ~ it's looking very fiddly :)

angelina said...

i love that bag..

karuski said...

Lovely fabrics Ira! And your new piece looks promising too!

Clair said...

Loving the sneak peek - your bags are super stylish!

Alex said...

That orange bag is fantastic, I love that it has two kind of straps it makes it so versatile!

Nauli said...

love the yellow bag!!!