Friday, June 25, 2010

A LoVely SuRprIse For YoU

Pomegranate Bag in Brick

I'm back from my holiday, yes I promised to post about our Istanbul Holiday but work is waiting, so I post about this one first.

I have a lovely surprise for you:) It's CLEARANCE SALE, I feel like is about time for Totally New Design in iragrant shop which will available from August 2010.

This is my first Clerance Sale, everything have to go by end of July and I will not relist the bags which has sold during the sale period. Btw please be patient, editing the price can be a hard work:)  so if your bag hasn't there yet please come back again later or just drop me a convo  and ask me if your desire bag will be on sale too!

So what are you waiting for? Come, go here and treat yourself!:)

Aleina leather Bag


Multitask Bag


Cornelia Bag

1 comment:

lauren carney said...

oh oh oh!
Your blog, is rather splendid!
Thank-you for playing show and tell with all your pretty thoughts and pictures!

x x x