Thursday, August 19, 2010

CARGOH

I have a new shop and I love it!
This website based in Canada and juried. Honestly I wasn't really interesing at the first, because I feel like Etsy still the best out there. But when I read  so many fuss about Cargoh on the Etsy forum, I did take a look again and I think I quite like their design layout and their target audience.

Now I'm in love,  I will put all my design in one place there, eco, leather or any other new design I have in mind:)

Here my new cargoh shop, still not many yet but will add my bag daily, have take a look and tell me what do you think:)


ira grant on cargoh

5 comments:

karuski said...

Sounds like an interesting place Ira. I should go and take a closer look too.

Good luck with your new shop!

gr8jewellery said...

Good luck with your new shop Ira, it looks beautiful! :)

Star of the East said...

Good luck with your new shop!

JK said...

Looks fantastic Ira! Congrats with your new shop!

Lucie said...

Good luck with this new shop Ira, I don't know Cargoh yet, but I've just looked up your shop there : eautiful display!